Welcome to Unicorn Fiber Arts!
We're here to help you with your Craft Addiction by selling crafting kits, supplies, and hand crafted items, online and at shows. It's an outlet for the cool stuff we enjoy doing, that we think you'll enjoy as well.
Come on in and look around. The menu above will take you to our online items and menus below will take you to other wondrous places!
Besides this website, we sell at some select shows, mostly at SCA Living History events.
If you have any questions or requests, please
5520 W Ave L-8, Quartz Hill, CA 93536
Add to your
George Lane Park
5520 W Ave L-8
Quartz Hill, CA 93536
- Unicorn Fiber Arts
- KITS: Kumihimo braiding, Lucet cordmaking, Cross stitch needle books, Knit beaded bookmarks, Mead brewing
- Brewing and Fiber Arts tools and toys
- GriffinCliffe Designs
- Handspun yarns and threads
- Handwoven bags and belts
- Best Lamb Dyers in Lake View Terrace:
- Hand dyed and natural color wool and alpaca for spinning and felting
- Griffin Dyeworks
- Weaving looms and tools
- Drop spindles
- Dye kits and materials
- Class I'm Teaching
- Two Color Cord Making with a Lucet 1pm to 3 pm
- Learn a fun and simple 2 color cordmaking technique using the lucet (a two pronged “fork”).
Lucet made cord is a period alternative to kumihimo, icord and crochet chains. The cord can
be make from any yarn and can be used for award cord, largesse, bodice ties, drawstrings,
trim, frogs, shoelaces, and other cord uses. No experience anything is required. Come on
by and try your hand.
Class Fee: $2
- Exit the 14 freeway at Avenue M (exit 40)
- Turn left onto West Avenue M / Columbia Way
- Turn right onto 30th St West
- Turn left onto West Ave L-8
Our Facebook Page
Copyright © by Debbie & Tim Coyle